Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Shout Out

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day Weekend to all who celebrate it. We are going to a local Ribfest today - yum! Can't wait! But first things first.
Big round of applause for Top 3 (actually it's Top 5 this week) creations for our Father's Day/Masculine challenge. We had so many beautiful entries, that we couldn't pick only 3, we had to pick 5. So here they come:

JanR


Carol L


Lori


Sandra Dry


Dee


Wonderful job ladies! Love your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Thank you all so much for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our Double the ribbon/twine challenge.

2 comments:

JanR said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5. I'm honoured!

Carol L said...

What an honor to have my card chosen among your top 3! Woot! I'm in some great company here - thanks so much everyone! You've made my day :)